Friday 22 April 2011

Flowers In Bloom

Burst into heaven
Kissing the cotton clouds
Altar sheets and fields of wheat
I can't stop coming down
I could be there when you land
(I've always seen this photo as lovers reunited after much time apart. I only recently realised that it could equally be a mother hugging her child. So the photo is as apt for mother's day as it is for any other day!)
I think nothing
A soft, purply-blue bluebell stands alone in a cloud of delicate emerald green. It's not lonely, or sad, or purposeless. It simply is, enjoying the stillness and quiet and peace. 
One little flower
His name is aaron, if you were wondering. If you listen closely, you might hear the wind whisper his name. Aaaaaarrrrrrrooooonnnnnnn...... Like that.

 www.etsy.com/shop/sparksoffire

1 comment:

  1. This guy captures the delicateness of the flowers, love his photography.

    ReplyDelete